Original topic:

please resolve the issue

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 01:33 AM)
hey10
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I have recently purchased Samsung s21 fe and major problem with this phone is battery issue it drains so fast Note : I Have Done All The Required Setting To Save Battery and turn off all the flagship feature But Still Facing the same issue Seriously Not Expected Form Samsung This Kind of Performance Plz Guide Me If Some One Has Come Up with solution . Samsung Fix The Battery Drain Issue In Software Update At Least Srsly Dissipointed
7 Comments
AnzarHussain
Beginner Level 3
Others
Everyone is facing same issue . The juice get sucked faster after the recent 100mb update.
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Others
samsung is still working on that. let one ui 5 come in s21 fe.
0 Likes
Ratnesh0604
Active Level 2
Others
May be because of background apps and yup it had 4500 Mah battery capacity that the also reason behind Or just carry a charger that will help to keep you going
Ratnesh0604
Active Level 2
Others
And yup turn on dark mode it also reduce the battery consumption and turn on smart battery saver and also use adaptive brightness
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Others
can you please share screen shot of battery performance? like my screen shot of s22 plus. send me pls. Screenshot_20221105_122838_Device care_1000008775_1667631518.jpg
0 Likes
KEDYY
Active Level 6
Others
Bro wipe cache partition of your phone, this may help you to get rid of the battery drain problem. click following link tocheck my post for wiping cache partition procedure:-
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Satisfactory-Battery-Backup-SOT-S21-fe-5g/td-p/12498164
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes