Original topic:

i accidentally deleted pictures from recycled bin, any ways to recover those??

(Topic created on: 06-22-2019 11:13 PM)
anjmjm
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
i accidentally deleted pictures from recycled bin, any ways to recover those?? 
9 Comments
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello!

If you have deleted the photos in the gallery, please go to gallery and tap on the option button on the upper right of the screen.

Select Recycle bin and long press on one file to select one by one the photos to restore.

Once selection is completed, tap restore icon found in the bottom part of the screen.

Thank you.

0 Likes
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Others
sir, he saying photos are deleted first from gallery and second he deleted from recycle bin also permanently. it is possible to recover if permanently deleted pictures from recycle bin
0 Likes
Others
It's not easy to recover if the files were in internal memory. If the files deleted were in an SD card you can easily recover those using any data recovery software that's available on Internet.
anjmjm
Beginner Level 3
Others
@Mohammed was actually right. i deleted it also on recycled bin. actually someone did. so i really just need to get those pictures. but it was permanently deleted both gallery and recycled bin
0 Likes
starmoon
Active Level 6
Others
only way is if you backed up your gallery then you reset your phone and restore the backup data will recover your pictures else no chance
0 Likes
Surekav11
Beginner Level 2
Others
I uaing Samsung Galaxy a70, home screen cant turn off,,I can see one notification ,android system USB connector connected n disconnected, once pressed that its showing this notification can't turnoff ,but when plug to power, I can turn off home screen
0 Likes
Friend2019203
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi everyone
where i can find the recycle bin folder in NOTE 8
0 Likes
Maggiebeauty
Beginner Level 2
Others
I can't locate recycle bin on my phone pls I need help
0 Likes
fati29
Beginner Level 2
Others
i am not finding my recycle bin in samsung a 30. where it is? as every item i deleted goes to recycle bin and keep functioning as present in mobile. so i want to remove from recyclebin too but not finding that folder
0 Likes