Original topic:

how to decrypt sd card?

(Topic created on: 06-30-2021 08:51 PM)
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Can anyone help me to decrypt sd card. My Samsung sd card was encrypted in j7 mobile, when I was tried to decrypt the SD card through j7 mobile it wasn't decrypting, it just showing "decrypting sd card" in notification panel for many days but it isn't decrypted. When I was connected to laptop through data cabel "sd card" option isn't showing in laptop but while I was connected with A50 it was showed but unfortunately I'm not able to access the data due to sd encryption. Please anyone help me to decrypt the SD card without data loss. 
5 Comments
subha1111
Active Level 7
Others
On your phone go to Settings> Lock Screen and Security> Tap Encrypt SD card. Now after this nobody can have access to your files stored within the SD card, until and unless they have correct password to decrypt your SD card.
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Others
it was showing like this from many days

20210630_212420_48714.jpg

0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Others
Only the the device which you used to encrypt can decrypt the data.
Try to share the data from J7 to A50 by nearby share or quick share. ( Not sure if it works. Worth a try.)
0 Likes
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Others
data is not showing so I can't share 😪
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes