Original topic:

flagship

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 11:27 AM)
abusihaa
Active Level 3
Options
Others
It's very sad to see Samsung treating It's own once upon time FLAGSHIP and many reviewers still talking very high how A GALAXY NOTE 9 can rub shoulders with the likes of any latest phone in the market even beating the competitors latest so called FLAGSHIPS!! So what Samsung is doing or rather has been doing is not only fair to It's own product but to the millions of it's loyal customers who own the phone. So Samsung from the last time I checked nothing sells more than the NOTE SERIES so please the least you can do to it is better support in the software updates to the monthly security patch updates and with all due respect it's time to scrap the whole flagship thing if you can't treat it with respect even after profiting the company. As of up to now as a note 9 user am yet to get the September security update and we are almost entering OCTOBER...... while other regions had it since the first week of September.....
7 Comments
iamraj1338
Active Level 7
Others
Note10+ User, but still i hav'nt got any Security paych update for sep😥😥😥😥
0 Likes
janefrr
Active Level 7
Others
10+ received update almost 1 week ago...
10+5g not receive yet..
iamraj1338
Active Level 7
Others
yaa and it's mine 5G model☹
0 Likes
Others
Hi,
Galaxy Note 9 will receive monthly security updates. As of now, the August security update is rolling out in many regions. With in no time, it will be available for us. There are country specific apps and services that need to be optimised for each update which makes the release time different in different regions. You will receive the update very soon.
Beastmaster
Active Level 4
Others
The flagships should be given preferences as the consumers have paid a good amount to buy it and even the updates limits should be increased than the others phones. unlike other phone the flagships should get more than 2 major OS updates
0 Likes
Others
Hey, the update is available now. ❤️❤️❤️
0 Likes
abusihaa
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks for the reminder got it 👍
0 Likes