Original topic:

app clash during playing amazon prime video

(Topic created on: 10-13-2020 11:40 PM)
satishk7806
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hello everyone..I'm using Samsung galaxy s10 lite.
But few days amazon prime video not working properly. When I'm try to play some content video automatically paused and hanged the application. And also heard only sound video not showd.
What should i do ...???
7 Comments
Others
Please update to latest Amazon Prime version I think it has fixed the issue. After the 2.5 update every user faced the same issue, temporary fix was to disable hardware acceleration but we won't be able to stream in higher quality if we disable hardware acceleration. I have updated Amazon prime today after that I'm not facing the issue.
Others
The Issue still persists.

Latest Amazon Prime App Version - 3.0.282.8447.

Only way to make it play is towards disabling Use Hardware Acceleration.

which is wierd. As why I'm supposed to compromise on Quality when the issue is introduced as Bug post Software Upgrade.

i had reported the issue today with Logs to Samsung Team. Looking forward to it.
0 Likes
Others
0 Likes
Others
update: no it's not working properly. I tried to stream another show and it keeps stuttering and stuck. So I feel above was a one off situation.
0 Likes
satishk7806
Active Level 3
Others
I'm not using Amazon prime due to Samsung fault..
and also Amazon charged 999 for 1 year.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
satishk7806
Active Level 3
Others
that's not helpful because I'm already done it this method.
0 Likes