Original topic:

all Samsung phones are not bad.

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 09:52 PM)
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Options
Others
THIS IS PURELY MY EXPERIENCE.  IN THIS REVIEW I'M NOT TARGETING ANY PARTICULAR BRAND. I'M NOT SPEAKING ABOUT WHICH BRAND IS GOOD OR WHICH IS BAD.

I'm not speaking about the mid range but of the lower budget segment. I'm having Galaxy A10 (8k), using Exynos 7884 with Mali G72 graphics. Personally I've compared it with Redmi Y3, which is priced at 10k. It has sd 632 chip with Adreno 504 graphics. I've personally compared my device with Y3 and also have seen few YT videos, where A10 performs better than. Y3 in speed test in some cases. Y3 being a 3GB Ram couldn't store apps in its memory while A10 with 2GB ram could. I don't play PUBG but yes I've PUBG lite installed which runs in Balanced and highest framerates smoothly. Also I've once tried playing Need for Speed:No limits which is a heavy game, which ran. smoothly. My point is that there are companies which provide quite tempting specs on sheet but when it comes to practical performance, Samsung stood above all of them. I love Samsung because of its OS, its stability, and the standout feature is its display. I had also compared A10 with Redmi y3 and in the display category Redmi was no match. under sunlight, I could see A10's screen clearly at even 60% brightness but Y3's screen wasn't visible clearly even at 95%. That's the power of Samsung. 

It's TRUE that my Samsung device didn't provide me with a dual camera option at a time when some companies provide triple setup at the same price, but I can overcome that pain. Maybe it doesn't have some showy pieces of camera but what it has, it manages well. The daylight pics that my device captures can be compared to those taken by Realme 3 Pro. Yes, in indoor conditions, it gets worse and in dark lighting it becomes the worst but nonetheless it gets my work done. The selfie camera is more disappointing but again,  under outdoor conditions,  it wows everybody. 

About heating issues:- Yes I've experienced it sometimes and most of the times I've experienced it and called up their Hepline, they've informed me of a new update that would be rolled out to my device within a few days and yes, they have done so.

The customer service, as of my experience, was one of the most responsive team and most polite. I am very contented with their continuous effort in providing me with the right information. 

Ps. I'm not a Samsung loyalist. this is my first handset, I'm a student. 
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
1 min Redmi Y3 se kyu Compare kar rhe ho Redmi Note 7 se karlo 🤣
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Others
sahi batt hai
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
arre mere friend k paas Redmi Y3 tha, to isliye. This is purely my own experience. I did not state Redmi is bad or Samsung is good
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
👍👍👍
0 Likes