Original topic:

about Samsung loyalties

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 09:17 AM)
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Ok good morning everyone 
Why you are sticking with Samsung  and give me your reason's for sticking with Samsung 
I am sticking with Samsung because I want a top tier brand with great security and service that's why I love Samsung
0 Likes
10 Comments
Others
I'm not in samsung ecosystem. But yes. Those two points- 1. Best security in Android platform & 2. Service is really good to justify the brand value.
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Others
true 👍
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Others
👍🙏
AGP25
Active Level 7
Others
okay so one reason some say that one plus gives you the best phones in this same price range...but look at the SAR values.I am using the note 10 lite its SAR value is just 0.106..where as the 7t has 1.1...well thats a lot difference
then the security provided by knox
The display..you'll fall in love with samsung's displays
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Others
yeah sar values are so good on Samsung phones
BTW how's the note 10 lite going I am thinking of buying this one or the s10 in april
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Others
note 10 lite is a underrated phone...but its powered by a 2 year old exynos 9810, which is a good one as it powered the s9 and s9+...but if you're into heavy gaming then this processor won't be enough...its better to go for s10 lite...but if you need the s-pen experience then this phone is for you...
P.s-After the new August patch update there's been some issues with battery draining and phone getting warm(most samsung phones are facing this after the one UI 2.1 update)
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Others
I am not a heavy gamer and yes I love s pen but all down to the cost because my budget is around 30k so let's I will get either note 10 lite or s10(not the lite)
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Others
hmm I got the 40k one for 31.6k...I guess for that price range this phone is best...you get a best in class camera performance..go for it then
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Others
yeah if note 10 lite is available at 30k in april then definitely I will buy this one
9810 is old but it is as equally powerful as snapdragon 765g in cpu and in GPU it is equally as snapdragon 730
0 Likes