Did you mean: 

Original topic:

You guys are not even helpful

(Topic created on: 05-12-2023 09:12 PM)
DaleDDC
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Yh for sure you guys can't even help me what to do with my Data icon no one one this app.

I think there is millions of people on this item and no one can not help me at all nuh guys come on. 

I need help to found my data icon please. 
0 Likes
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Others
Sorry bud, really thought that would do the trick. Very much curious about your situation now, probably Googled enough so I won't suggest that.

Can you tell us a bit more specifics, what phone, how long you had it, always an issue, etc etc. Might help with someone out there that this happened to and I can do better research.
0 Likes
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Others
Don't worry about make checked your old post, s20 5g
0 Likes
Bangy
Active Level 5
Others
Your phone might be locked to a carrier. To check go to settings , connections, select mobile networks, then select network operators. Turn off 'select automatically'. It will then search and if it brings a bunch of different networks then it's not locked but if it doesn't then that's the problem. Goodluck
0 Likes
DaleDDC
Active Level 3
Others
Alright let me try that now thanks dude
0 Likes
DaleDDC
Active Level 3
Others
I bought this phone in the boxed brand new. What else would you like to know about it 😁
0 Likes
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Others
Lol, I'm trying to gauge if was always a fault, or one day you just wake up and "**bleep**" icon gone, this is a very fascinating case I must say... let's see if Bangys plan works out.

I wonder if it happened after a software update, or a random app install?
0 Likes
DaleDDC
Active Level 3
Others
Well I don't know when is my next software update is bc maybe that's the problem
0 Likes
DaleDDC
Active Level 3
Others
Check hereScreenshot_20230512-214357_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230512-214403_Software Update.jpg
0 Likes
DaleDDC
Active Level 3
Others
Then this Screenshot_20230512-214648_Software Update.jpgScreenshot_20230512-214836_Software Update.jpg
0 Likes
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Others
I see, perhaps that's the problem. A software update. I would say do a hard factory reset. But that would not change the software update that was recently added.

Sorry about that, looks like we back to square one.
0 Likes