Did you mean: 

Original topic:

YAHSHUAH IS LIFE

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 12:31 PM)
12disciples
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
We living in an environment, so far fetched from the oracles God designed. People aren't honoring one another, instead they out to destroy each other.

There's is no truth, no one correcting each other for their wrong, instead they applause those in the wrong, where love is a free gift from God (1 Corinthians 13v13), even mans understanding to love is wrong. In order for us to live a happy life and experience peace we need to come to the oracles of God and walk in obedience, by believing on the Son of God, Lord Jesus/Yahshuah. For He declares in John 14v6 Lord Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 

All who is not apart of this faith is an enemy of God John 3v16-18; James 2v23. Yahshuah was not send to condemn the world (to punish, destroy the world through sin) but those in the world condemn themselves by not believing on the only begotten Son of God, John 3v17. THE GOOD NEWS is this JOHN 3V16, God loved the world so much that He was in His right mind willing to send His only begotten Son to die for you and I, a sinner who ought to die, Romans 6v23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

God loves you and do not want any of His creation to perish. 
Be blessed to be a blessing 
Walk in life for He is the life (JOHN 14v6) or you walk dead and stay dead as a zombie (JOHN 3V36). 
All one need to do is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your household will be saved, Acts 16v31.
Amen.
2 Comments
Gaopalelwe
Active Level 8
Others
Amen
0 Likes
Others
AMEN & AMEN!! (777)
0 Likes