Original topic:

Wrong Item delivered

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 10:20 PM)
AatmaPark
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Pathetic experience from Samsung. I ordered Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5g on 27 November 2020 and I was happily waiting for it as soon as I saw status delivered, I went to mail room and garb my package but when I opened that I was shocked because instead of Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5g they delivered me Samsung wireless charger portable battery. 

I checked the master packing slip inside the package and realize it was having different address, But on Box it was my address I have right away initiated return to Samsung for wrong Item deliver and raised ticket to escalate this to their backend team. 

Not sure How does this happen? how can they deliver wrong product to me? It's not like I am buying cheap 50$ product, it's very expensive, almost 600$ product. As a person this is very disappointing experience from Samsung. I would request please send me correct item or refund on priority. 

Please suggest any other way to get this close. 

0 Likes
13 Comments
Others
This sometimes happens in shipping. Give them a call and tell them that you have received the wrong product. And didn't you feel the box when it was delivered?
0 Likes
AatmaPark
Beginner Level 2
Others
the feel is same,because wight almost same
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Others
😀😀 first they sent battery, now they will send phone.
0 Likes
Others
😂😂😂😂
Don't worry dude
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
hope you reported it
AatmaPark
Beginner Level 2
Others