Original topic:

World Health Day #withGratitude

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 05:53 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

adminpost-banner_gratitude.jpg

On World Health Day, we at Samsung are paying tribute to the brave healthcare workers of the country who continue to transform our lives with hope and dedication.

Members, this is your chance to thank them for their selfless help and love. Be it doctors, nurses, sanitation workers, caregivers, technicians or chemists, they all deserve a salute.

Go ahead and share their stories by tagging them with the #withGratitude and a blue heart emoji 💙

on Samsung Members and social media.

It’ll be great if you can add photos or videos to the stories to thank those who are on their feet every day for your safety. 

Learn More

125 Comments
ashukhan90
Active Level 5
Others
agar apne allah bhagwan etc ko nahi dekha ho to duniya ke dr. ko dekhlo aapka allah bhagwan ko dekhne ka Sapna pura ho jayega
hrishi07
Beginner Level 2
Others
very nice
RipunjayPal
Beginner Level 2
Others
Thank you for all your love...we at ncc and all volunteering services thank you a lot for all your well wishes and support!stay home,staysafe
0 Likes
asc67
Active Level 6
Others
Thanks for support healthcare staff
0 Likes
18Murthy
Active Level 1
Others
👍👍👏👏🤝🤝🙏🙏
0 Likes
jetharamsiyag
Active Level 3
Others
hello
0 Likes
Others
thanks
0 Likes
Manjuked
Active Level 5
Others
God bless the health care warriors
0 Likes
Others
I myself am a urologist.offetring emergency services with my entire hospital staff in varanasi.my entire staff in this total lockdown are risling there lives everyday n giving there whole heartedly services knowing the fear of being infected.we everyday risk ourselves of being infected n take all necessary precautions.hatsoff to all the doctors n medical staff who are working like us. god bless all
Goyal0011
Active Level 5
Others
your efforts are highly appreciated sir..
0 Likes