Original topic:

World Health Day #withGratitude

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 07:27 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

adminpost-banner_gratitude.jpg

On World Health Day, we at Samsung are paying tribute to the brave healthcare workers of the country who continue to transform our lives with hope and dedication.

Members, this is your chance to thank them for their selfless help and love. Be it doctors, nurses, sanitation workers, caregivers, technicians or chemists, they all deserve a salute.

Go ahead and share their stories by tagging them with the #withGratitude and a blue heart emoji 💙

on Samsung Members and social media.

It’ll be great if you can add photos or videos to the stories to thank those who are on their feet every day for your safety. 

Learn More

125 Comments
Ajey20
Beginner Level 2
Others
Thanks for the support healthcare staff
Others
I am so thankful to the health workers all around the globe. whats left is all due to you guys , you are the saviors!!! I wish for good health to them and their families ,along with the courage and energy 🙏 🙏🙏🙏
#withGratitude 💙💙💙
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
God bless all the nurses and health workers all over the world and may God heal the world in this critical period #staysafe
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
us hidab se to mujhe prize milna chahiye...hospital main patient dekh raha hoon is situation me 😎😎😎
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
claps😂🤣🤣milega prize kee rup mee

also thanks for your service bro
Others
#respect bro @interchupipi 💙
alireza77
Beginner Level 4
Others
thanks
0 Likes