Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi

(Topic created on: 08-15-2021 06:12 AM)
PhoneIsStressingMe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
All of a sudden my phone Android can't detect available networks. It is however visible to nearby phones. I get notification, "No connectable devices found" but there are a few available wifi's around. I use these wifi all the time  and nothing is wrong with the wifi router, since everyone else can connect.

Please Help😭
5 Comments
Abang
Beginner Level 4
Others
I wish to help but I haven't experienced that
0 Likes
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Others
Which phone do u have? Sometimes it happens. Did any update happen.
0 Likes
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Others

1. Check your time and date on the phone to make sure it is correct.

2. a. Clear out the WiFi data on the phone.
b. Reboot the modem/router.
c. Once the modem/router is fully 'up' again, reboot the phone and re-input the WiFi data.

NOTE: Even if the WiFi works for all other things connected to it, it is possible that your one device is more sensitive to changes in the connectivity. It happens all the time. Sometimes the only way to resolve that is to reboot the router/modem.

Should none of the above work, then it may be a physical problem with the phone. In that case, if the phone is under warranty still I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can take it to someone to fix, or look into a new phone
0 Likes
sparcks
Beginner Level 2
Others
Am using s21 i find it dificult to use hauwei bluetooth headset please assist20210815_174507_31236.jpg20210815_174515_31237.jpg
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, PhoneIsStressingMe apologies for the inconvenience caused, please reset network settings.

*Stored Wi-Fi, Mobile data, and Bluetooth passwords may be removed.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select General Management.
4. Select Reset.
5. Select Reset network settings.
6. Tap Reset settings

If the issue persists, please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however, keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

0 Likes