Original topic:

Which is better?

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 12:41 PM)
graveman95
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Can you guys help me decide between the Galaxy buds 2 or the Galaxy buds pro. I'm thinking of picking one of them up.
10 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Others
Go for Buds pro. Best in class. 😊 ANC is superb. Moreover, if you are watching movies with Dolby Atmos sound ON then you will feel theatre like experience.
Others
I would highly recommend you to go for Galaxy Buds 2. I use both Buds Plus and Buds Pro. But based on my initial research and comparison, Buds 2 are Samsung's smallest and lightest wireless earbuds to date. It comes with the latest noise cancellation technology and punchy color options! I'm going for the black and white combo. Cheers!
graveman95
Active Level 5
Others
That's exactly what I needed. thank you 😊
HazeM74
Active Level 4
Others
Most reviewers suggest going for the Buds 2. I use buds live but for the sake of ANC I ordered the Buds 2
aramis
Active Level 10
Others
Buds live is very comfortable.
Others
Yeah it's nice for people who have a smaller ear hole, personally my ears are big so buds live doesn't feel right.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Buds live is nice
Others
Yeah it's nice for people who have a smaller ear hole, personally my ears are big so buds live doesn't feel right.
HazeM74
Active Level 4
Others
Yes buds live is nice , sound and comfort wise. but they lack ANC .. you can turn it on, but it is pretty useless to be honest.