Gamagevishmika
Active Level 1
Options
Others

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
It doesn't particularly help me because whenever the adaptive power saving turns on , the refresh rate gets limited to 60hz. So what i do is, i turn the power saving off when i don't need it, as a result the adaptive power saving mode completely turns off and if u want it to work, u need to manually turn it on and let the phone decide when power saving mode needs to be turned on, and u can't switch it on or off whenever u feel like it.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

2 Comments
Others
Like it says, it'll turn on and off based on your usage pattern. Basically it'll help to use the device little longer with a single charge.
Solution
Others
It doesn't particularly help me because whenever the adaptive power saving turns on , the refresh rate gets limited to 60hz. So what i do is, i turn the power saving off when i don't need it, as a result the adaptive power saving mode completely turns off and if u want it to work, u need to manually turn it on and let the phone decide when power saving mode needs to be turned on, and u can't switch it on or off whenever u feel like it.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊