Original topic:

WTHHHHH is wrong with Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 10:51 PM)
Others
Can someone explain what the hellllll is wrong with #SamsungIndia?

1. Delayed updates-

Every time, every f time they are treating indian users like trash by slowing the update cycle of updates available for phones. We are getting updates after weeks and sometimes months after the other users on other end of planet earth, why?

2. Exynos -

Why the heckkkk I am paying flagship price for inferior chips? We all know how capable SNAPDRAGON is but still I am paying full amount like every other region but still I am getting degraded service and quality?
Kyun bhai mere paise ki value nahi hai kya?

3. Now Services are also limited-

Today they said they are discontinuing AR Services, tomorrow there will be something else will be discontinued like features of Samsung Health, Why?
Why the **bleep** Indian/Asian users like 3rd class for Samsung?

Why the heckkkk we cant do anything...

C** hain kya users?
17 Comments
Dineshbhai
Active Level 7
Others
boycott exynos proccser launch india...i love Snapdragon processer
xdxa
Active Level 3
Others
sign this petition if you want snapdragon over exynos
http://chng.it/KzHLngSH
0 Likes
xdxa
Active Level 3
Others
if you want snapdragon over exynos, sign this petition http://chng.it/KzHLngSH
0 Likes
Others
Yes. C** hain kya users.
This is the reason samsung is still selling exynos based phones.

This is the reason iphone is still having 60hz screen, small battery and lightning port.
Others
I know how you feel about exynos but just wait for sometime, exynos will come in par with SD. new benchmark leaks show how new exynos better then SD but they are just benchmark.
0 Likes
Others
I totally understand the frustration of the removal of some features in ar zone. just a question how many times you used it??? and apart from this how many time you used AR. just a friendly question and others can participate too. in this manner we can have a small survey
0 Likes
Others
I do play with that bro.. Specially when my lil sis is around. And that cannot be excuse when that feature is available at some place but isn't for another..

And I forgot to add Samsung TV+ for US only, What's your take on that?
0 Likes
Others
ohh wow that so nice of you. Regarding Samsung TV I cant say anything till now cause its just an initial launch and our TV channels work differently from us in terms of monthly plan and the usage of streaming apps
0 Likes