Original topic:

WTHHHHH is wrong with Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 09:27 PM)
Others
Can someone explain what the hellllll is wrong with #SamsungIndia?

1. Delayed updates-

Every time, every f time they are treating indian users like trash by slowing the update cycle of updates available for phones. We are getting updates after weeks and sometimes months after the other users on other end of planet earth, why?

2. Exynos -

Why the heckkkk I am paying flagship price for inferior chips? We all know how capable SNAPDRAGON is but still I am paying full amount like every other region but still I am getting degraded service and quality?
Kyun bhai mere paise ki value nahi hai kya?

3. Now Services are also limited-

Today they said they are discontinuing AR Services, tomorrow there will be something else will be discontinued like features of Samsung Health, Why?
Why the **bleep** Indian/Asian users like 3rd class for Samsung?

Why the heckkkk we cant do anything...

C** hain kya users?
17 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
On top of this , they are launching Fxxxxxx Series to add insult to injury.
Snapdragon not only has better performance but better battery life, better thermal management.
Either they need to charge less price from us or provide same specs.
xdxa
Active Level 3
Others
0 Likes
Others
Google lens and Google Assistant will replace bixby soon and Google lens now replace Bixby vision
Others
They said "Country specific" to doosri countries main Google lens nahi chalta kya? Kya logic hai is baat ka?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Bixby vision nehi jaa raha hain ...uske ander jo home decor aur makeup hain uo jayega 🤣🤣😝 baki jo translate, wine 🍷, place ie sab hain uo rahega
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
aur logo ke atyachar se kahi samsung members app na chale jaye 🤣🤣😝 tab na rahega robot na bajega record
Neel1202
Active Level 7
Others
They just want to earn money from indian market, don't care about Indian users 😡
Others
Exactly..
0 Likes