Original topic:

WHY GYNECOLOGICAL PROBLEMS INCREASING DAY BY DAY ?

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 08:56 PM)
neurovip
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I am working for a cause....... Save Womens.....From Silent Killer....... ***Every 7th Minute a Woman Dies in India because of 7 Types of Cancers..... 1) Uterus Cancer, 2) Vaginal Cancer, 3) Lukeria Disease, 4) Womb Cancer, 5) Kidney Cancer, 6) Stomach Cancer, 7) Breast Cancer, Because Of Using A Very Poor Quality Sanitary Napkins (PADS)...The Reason Is Every Woman Start's Using Such Napkins From The Age Of 12 Till The Age Of 45....She Uses More Than 16800 Such Harmful Sanitary Napkins In Her Precious Time Of Her Life....My Dear Sisters According To ***W.H.O.'s Report During Periods Every Women Have Atleast 100 ml To 110 ml Of Flow. (Out Come Discharge).And According To W.H.O. After using Such Low Quality Products, 82% Of Womens Are Suffering From 7 Types Of Cancers As Mentioned Above And Are Also Facing A Huge Problem Called INFERTILITY ( Not Having Children's Even After 5 To 6 Years Of Their Married Life). But My Dear Sisters Now TIENS INDIA Which is World's No 1 Co Have Introduced A World Class International Brand Called **Smart Sanitary Napkins** Sanitary Napkins With *Active Oxygen & Negetive Ions** Made Up Of 8 Layers Of 100 % Cotton,,Which Has A Capacity Of Absorbing 180 ml To 200 ml Of Discharge During Your Periods And It Can Be Used More Than 20 Hours ( That Means Only 1 Pad Is Enough For The Whole Day),,As It Contains Aleo Vera & Banana Extract Inside In A **GEL** Form Which Prevents Your Skin On The Sensitive Part With Bacterial Infection By Avoiding The Bacterial Formation,,It Also Have **NEGETIVE IONS *** Chip Inside Which Kills Atleast 100000 (Lakh) Bacteria With in 24 Hours And Reduces The Danger Of **GYNOLOGICAL** Problems In Women's... For Awareness Tiens India Have Given A Infection Test Strip In Every Pack Of **Smart Sanitary Napkins*,,,As A Gift.. By Keeping A Woman's Comfort In Mind TIENS INDIA Have Introduced Two Different Sizes For Day Use With The Length Of 220 mm,,,,And Night Use With The Length Of 330 mm,,. So My Dear Sisters Now Get Relief From Your Problems Regarding Periods..... For More Details  Please Call Dr Vipan kumar And Help Yourself. & Help Other Women's Also....** Because This World Cannot Run Without A Woman......**** 
3 Comments
itsb
Active Level 10
Others
what's the fcuk you are doing here day by day!.
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Others
is it related to anything in this Samsung community ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
hy
0 Likes