Original topic:

Video stabilisation problem in M51

(Topic created on: 01-20-2021 01:24 PM)
Adichd
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I bought M51 a month ago and now I am facing video stabilisation problem on this device. EIS performance is just horrible on M51. Never expected such kind of performance from a samsung phone. 

Anybody else facing the same issue ??? 
4 Comments
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Others
It can be solved by software update so please share your problem with a video or screenshot to the Samsung developers
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
thank you
0 Likes
JameerShaik07
Active Level 6
Others
U can try clearing cache of the camera...by long pressing the camera app and opening App info
Hope it might help until next update
Select my opinions as solution if it works👍
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assured, to resolve the issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode restart the device.

2. Reset the device:- Before resetting, kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
How to reset:- Settings > General management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with short video, screenshot and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes