Original topic:

Updating Samsung Galaxy J7 Max

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 07:08 PM)
NPJ
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Now it's hot issue regarding android update for J7 Max. In the month of May samsung provided Oreo update to J7 Max. Most of the users are happily update this one to get Oreo. But what next.....

The result after updation is worst. This variant losses it's performance after getting Oreo update. First major part is battery performance. The time required for charging goes beyond 4 to 5 hrs. from 30% to 90%. Second one is major i.e. draining of battery. Also, some are facing problem related to camera, appearance, stucking operation during operating etc.

This is regarding to Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. This variant may not get Pie + OneUI update. This is bcoz of the processor used in it (Mediatek Helio 2.0). The Mediatek company is not interested to update their driver, causes no updation for the model. Samsung promises to work on it & may try to get the update for this variant up to Dec. 2019.

This seems to J7 Max users may change or upgrade their handset with newer one. This may provide one interesting fact to the users that before buying any new mobile please confirm about the processor & get the information regarding it & according to it select the mobile model.

Now big question is "How to exchange/upgrade my J7 Max?" The exchange value is round to Rs. 3500, where as the users got this variant @ Rs.18,000. See the re-sale value. And what will be the newer Samsung mobile values? Obviously it cuts users pocket in terms of money.

As per my openion, Samsung accept this fact for this variant & consider the exchange value up to Rs. 7000 (only for J7 Max), so that the old customers exchange their mobile with newer one. If this would be accepted then I guess most of the J7 Max members are happy to upgrade their handsets.

Anyway, hope Samsung will worked on Pie + One UI update for J7 Max till Dec. 2019, considering its battery, camera, operation etc. issues. Or they may consider one more update in Oreo to stop/ minimize such issues, without proving Pie update.

#J7MAX, #PievsJ7MAX
8 Comments
imadnaroo
Active Level 5
Others
we want pie update for j7max.
Others
we want pie update for i7 max
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I want pie update for J7 max
sj0410S
Active Level 2
Others
yes please!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I want pie update for J7 max
RASIDHOSEA
Beginner Level 2
Others
samsung Galaxy on max pie update 2020
0 Likes
Aghosh123
Active Level 1
Others
#samsunggalaxy How can I exchange this phone ?
0 Likes
Samsung_kCHGXyO
Beginner Level 2
Others
why it is not updating new version of samsung
0 Likes