Original topic:

Update issue

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 12:07 PM)
AddittoArfin
Active Level 1
Options
Others

i didn't get any update in my galaxy note 9 dual...what should i do now???
...hlp plz...
9 Comments
Sahilj1
Active Level 7
Others
format your phone that might be the best solution for this or download through smart switch
0 Likes
deep223
Active Level 6
Others
sell the phone and buy apple product
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
See.. Your Phone comes with Region lock and it has warranty as per that region Only and Software Update has Three Binaries/Codes out of which CSC code is most important and then the PDA code and when you try for update through OTA it matches both and PDA & CSC...And if you purchased handset from other region and using it some other region then because of this Mismatch many users are not getting updates as per the using Area...So check if you are using your handset in same region where you purchased or at some other region.... Also check whether in your region this update is available or not I am going as per Indian Region only...
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
I think it belongs to Singapore !! Are you using it in Singapore ?? Or using in some other region ?? Also check Version 10 is updated in Singapore or not ??
0 Likes
AddittoArfin
Active Level 1
Others
nope bro um using it Bangladesh
0 Likes
AddittoArfin
Active Level 1
Others
um cheak it Singapore region didn't got Android 10 yet
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
Then Visit to your Authorised Service Centre and ask them how to get Updates as per Bangladesh region if you want then.....They will help you out more....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Hi please sign the petition for Note 9 series before you loose the oppurtunity to get great features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_21408286_en-GB%3...
0 Likes