Original topic:

Update issue! Galaxy F62

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 12:05 PM)
Riki00
Active Level 1
Options
Others
After installing the last update I'm facing heating and camera issue on my galaxy f62..
9 Comments
Babuncb
Active Level 6
Others
I have not faced any such issue rather it improved.
0 Likes
Saiteja1505
Active Level 3
Others
I'm facing the same problem brother. And still, there is no improvement in the performance department. I'm getting about 30-40 fps while playing PUBG mobile Korean in smooth graphics + extreme fps settings. I tried installing all the game plugins like game booster ultra, priority mode, etc. I even lowered the graphics to 55% using the game booster. But this device still performs the same. And the camera issue you have mentioned is also true, the phone heats like hell while taking photos. Sometimes the camera app even crashes.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AbhiPratap
Active Level 3
Others
We are not 6 year old children..... you know what your device is real shiiit ..

This device start heat up on normal usage ..... i this think your guys are blind ...or may be treat us like we are idiots ...

First of all use this device for 2 days before telling us this nonsence advice you ....duffer

#shameonsamsung
0 Likes
AjStark
Active Level 3
Others
Shame on your support bloody samsung...
Is people's hard earned money a joke to you?
We bought this phone for around 25k to just keep sending logs and doing troubleshooting?
Stop sending these pathetic and generic responses..if you can not fix anything through your bloatware updates, at leat don't mess up even what was in working condition.
#shameonsamsung
0 Likes
garmadon
Beginner Level 3
Others

After updating, my F62 got frozen on a blank black screen with a green line of pixels at the top - I thought I had lost my mobile! 

But after 5 minutes of confusion, if successfully recovered.

Also, Byju and josh - these 2 apps automatically downloaded into my mobile after the update! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

Next time I'll make sure to ignore Samsung and buy from redmi series. 

Creator8488
Beginner Level 2
Others
There's issue with network after latest update. Even when there is full network, unable to load any website and browser says no network. Unable to update any app on Google play store and galaxy store.
Even trouble with wifi cannot have speed at all.
0 Likes
Ajeeshkumar as
Beginner Level 2
Others

I dont understand why samsung foooling us.....

0 Likes
Anup8219
Beginner Level 2
Others
I want to update my phone but issue with October update SmartSelect_20221013-162704_Software update_1000012404_1665658625.jpg
0 Likes