#Cosmos
#withGalaxy
#A92018
#photographywithalaxy
3 Comments
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Others
Hi @harshilpugalia!! Do you when will I be getting the camera features like slowmo, super slowmo, timelapse & night mode in SAMSUNG GALAXY A31?
0 Likes
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Others
Thanks for A2A @Abhishhh. But features like Slowmo, Super Slowmo depends upon the camera hardware and are there right from the beginning and cannot be added later.

For timelapse it still depends if the camera sensor can continuously take those burst shots. These days almost all the midrange and higher devices have it but now this further depends upon the product hierarchy. Since A31 is quite around or in the middle of budget and mid range segment, you'll have to wait a little like A51 and A71 to have some upgraded camera features.

Night mode has various definitions and at its best requires both hardware and software to support. Even though it has f/2.0 lens setup it does have a bigger sensor 48 MP with decent pixel size. So not sure if it would actually be there as this setup would require an awesome image processing to deliver decent results. But even if it comes to A31 you may have to use your skills to match your own expectations😅.

All in all, timelapse is the most likely to be sported but at some later point time. Samsung demands time and money to deliver the best product at the price.

Do hit the like button if it worked for you.
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Others
@harshilpugalia It's been almost 4 months of launch,  and till today these guys are not updating the camera features. I don't know why the company is not providing the slowmo, super slowmo, timelapse & night mode in the device? 

Although for m series phones, which are costing less than 20k, they're providing all the features. But for this Samsung galaxy a31, these guys are not even leaving updates!!!!

0 Likes