Original topic:

Through the chapters of My Story

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 11:51 AM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Hello everyone, Anik this side! This post is a bit different from the others and is not quite related to tech or photography. This is MY story. Interested in knowing the actual me? Keep reading!

First up, my full name is Anik Ghosh, which, some of you already know! I am an engineering student, staying in Kolkata. As a small child, I was full of curiosity, and had this burning urge inside me to know the answers to every little thing. Sometimes, that urge was good, sometimes, not so much. Slowly, as years progressed and newer technology became available to the general public, I started shifting my focus to electronics, without me even realizing it at that time. Time flew by and I was more and more into tech.

When I was in school, I used to be the quiet bencher, only listening to what the teacher had to say, and talked to a very few of my classmates. I still remember a friend of mine who was equally interested in technology as I was, and he was the only one I used to talk to. At that time, technology meant laptops, PCs and the first generation of actual smartphones! I was so captivated by tech that I used to research, and still do, about old and upcoming tech. I was one of the only ones in my class who knew what a floppy disk was! I wanted to study computers, hardware and software when I was a kid, and lo and behold, I DID IT! I was the go-to tech guy for everyone in my family and friends’ circle. The fun part of it was that I could play around with what I love, and also I used to open up electronics to see how they worked from inside (that didn’t go well all the time).

The first phone I purchased for myself was the Samsung Galaxy M20. That thing was a battery beast. The camera was also very good, which introduced me to my hobby, photography. I used to capture random photos all the time without proper knowledge of subject, lighting, advanced modes, etc. The second phone I purchased (which is also my current daily driver), was the Galaxy M31s. This phone is a camera monster, and the availability of an actually useful Pro mode helped me get to where I am today! I am not that point-and-click guy anymore. I experimented with the Pro mode and found out about the wonders that it can do. Nowadays, I use the Pro mode almost all the time. Experimenting taught me about a lot of stuff. I learnt that only research is not enough, you have to experiment too, because nothing can beat a first-hand experience.

I joined the Samsung Members community back in 2019, just out of curiosity about how a tech community actually works! I made a lot of friends and quickly learnt about how the community works. I was welcomed by some of the most amazing members at that time, and some Brand Ambassadors (won’t name them), and some of them are my idols and I look up to them to this day! Fast forward to 2021 January, I joined as a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador (now Samsung Members Stars) and I was very excited to help people with the knowledge and curiosity that I had in me. Through thick and thin, I got supported by a lot of community Members and I will forever be grateful towards them because without them, I would not be here. To this day, I still learn a lot from the community, and I am glad to give it back to the ones who need it.

Over the years, I have had many great experiences with my Samsung Members team, where I was able to join events (both online and offline), got featured quite a few times on Samsung’s social media handles and got to know so many people!

As a human, it is quite normal to experience negativity, breakdowns and trauma, and even I faced them too. But I couldn’t give up because I knew that there are some people who need my help. To this day, whenever I get positive feedback from a Member in the community, a huge smile pops up on my face, because I know that my hard work paid off! Photography kept me busy and my mind out of the negativities.

Of course, I cannot forget about my best friend, who supported me whenever something was not going my way, and never left my side! She is a part of the reason why I am the person I am, and also my inspiration behind being a good human being, to this day! We all need someone to be with us in our darkest moments, like the light at the end of a tunnel, the reason we keep going, and I will forever be grateful to have her in my life!

The best advice that I can give to anyone who is looking for some is to “BE YOURSELF”. You don’t need the validation of others as long as you know that you’re doing the right thing. Also, have someone in your life who believes in you, even when you don’t believe in yourself. I kept going when I couldn’t, because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be here, writing this post. Trust the process! Samsung Members is a small part of my story, but the impact it had on my life is phenomenal. I am looking forward to making this chapter bigger, better, and even more memorable.

If you want to check out my photography, please have a look at my Galaxy Gallery posts, or my Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/anikroyale/

Enough about me, let me know about your experiences and share you story on Samsung Members to inspire your fellow tech enthusiasts! I’ll see you all very soon! Have a great day.

29 Comments
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Others
Great to see your journey from a quiet bencher to a Samsung Members Star! Kudos to u. Wish you all the best for future too.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you soo much!
manish883nc
Active Level 1
Others
त्रझददझछणघघघघघघघ्रचघघघघघचचढघढढभढघघ
"1घघघघमघघघभढघढमघघघघघघघघघघघघघघघघचत्रो.़ओयछचयोक्षत्रत्रृछथत्रथ.ऐऐऐतम़त्ररधलोझझझ
0 Likes
Others
Ok👍
Certified human generated 😁
Others
😂
Others
Keep Growing Brother.
Others
Congratulations bro 😍
Keep doing the great work .
Hope one day Samsung beats Apple in terms of the optimised software updates .
Others
Looty
0 Likes
Others
Uo88o