Others
Sony sxs-x55
0 Likes
Others
Yeah I know 🥲
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
This is not Going worst Bro...it is more or less same what even i am seeing from 2017-18 oneards..But atleast they have never Compromised in past with Acedamic requirements for BA like this time by seeing the feedback on this forum... Earlier Gift paricipating user make h.e.l of our life by sharing links on every post and asking for Likes like beggars to gain top three positions out of all..Bt then we non participating users start shouting for this type of Spamming, So they made new section for gifts participating Contests bt genuine users Started ignoring this Section..So then i thought this Concept of Insta Came in Picture🤔
Others
Oh but I never relied on this cheap methods still I'm on top liked and top accepted solutions list of the community! I never promoted my own posts nor spammed like you said. I never ask nor will ever ask to like my post etc
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
In this whole world, Except your "Mom-Dad" everybody is doing anything to gain Something out of this, i mean nobody is doing Charity and these organisations are very much professional, They do small activity and exposes it like anything on media like Fac.b..k, Insta etc..to get attracted by Users & make their brand value to broad spectrum in terms of quizes, Contests & then prizes...And this mebers app is not that big platform so they are migrating towards Insta...And Believe my actual Solutions would have been around 150 or more..Since in my active phase here after giving Proper Solution to users i have never asked "to mark it Solution, if you are satisfied"..So many has gone to unmarked Solution 😂😂 bt we are to help if it is upto us and not fir getting this report card..
Others
True 👍 and me too same my solution count may be more than 200 at least, and yes competition among companies if you see Redmi creators have 1M+ followers Verified accounts!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I agree..I too have been making post about the inactive BAs and now this!! This forum is going down!
0 Likes