Original topic:

Things I love about Samsung.

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 08:20 PM)
Others
Well I guess most of the users already know the things I HATE about Samsung,

So this time I am gonna do something different.
And here are the things I LOVE about Samsung. 

1st. The display, no doubt  the displays Samsung make are not one of the best but sometimes you will feel they are The Best. Either its about color reproduction, or the tech they use like IPS, OLED or Super Amoled its always a treat to eyes to watch something or use a Samsung made display. 

2nd. The in hand feel, I know some mid range users won't agree with this but the premium phones of S Series or Note Series They are some of the best build quality phones. Either its glass sandwich design or even some of the polycarbonate back having upper price range devices. They really give the feel of having something  special  in your hand. And like for some users this is the experience make them buy Samsung rather then the other smartphone brands. 

3rd. The camera (Is point ka S20 series users se koi lena dena nahi h to kripya comments m gaaliyan na dein 😋), No doubt Samsung makes one of the best mobile cameras in market available right now. Either its Dual aperture lenses or its about the ability to capture lifelike color capture, Sammy is always  on point. And for mobile users now a days a good camera is always on cards when they decide which phone to buy.

And now सबसे important बात.

4th. S20 SERIES NIKAL KE JO SAMSUNG NE MERE JAISE LOGON KA CH***** KAATA HAI NA, DUNIYA GAVAH HAI AAJTAK KISI COMPANY NE NAHI KAATA HOGA.
BHAI IS BAAR TO AISA KAATA KE KAT GAYA OR PATA BHI NAHI CHALA.

SAMSUNG WALON भगवान माफ़ नहीं करेगा याद रखना. 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED. 

28 Comments
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Others
what's the problem with s20.... I have s10+ and planning for s20 ultra....
Others
Bro thank God u commented, Take my free advise and don't even get close to S20 series.

Now here is the list of problems I am facing..

1. Battery, This phone consume battery 10 to 20% over night even when this is on standby.
2nd. Camera, 80% of times it makes me feel its a downgrade from my Note9. Note9 perform better than this in general use.
3rd. This phone heats up even on normal use and u will see lags and frame drops even while scrolling through menus.
4th. That 120hz display is just a gimmic, If you turned on 120hz the battery will be worst. and forget the smoothness.
5th. Its far more inferior than the competitive SD865 that is being delivered in US market. for more information goto this link and read the petition as well as the link of a lottt of YouTubers who compared side by side the Snapdragon version and Exynos version.
Others
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Samsung-Fanbois-vs-Other-users/td-p/3776145

Check this post and the petition before buying S20 series phone. rest is upto u.
Others
woh dekho S20 users
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
😂😂
Others
🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
😂 nailed it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
😂 4th point is most practical and appropriate, and appreciated,

yes I agree that samsung makes best in the world no one can deny that samsung is best in terms of display, but full screen display ke liye app kitne compromise karo ge ab

2nd camera hardware is genuinely best no doubt agar samsung apne phone mien Sony ke sensors lagaye instead of going for the sammy cr.ap sensor then samsung s20 camera would have been best , moreover agar samsung ko camera based hi phone banana tha toh dual aperture har camera mien dete aur main camera mien triple aperture tech then it could be revolution in camera but nahi

yes best quality build toh deta hai samsung

but samsung ek baat punchana paiso ke liye app kitne features remove karo ge
heart remove kardiya, iris scanner remove kiya so kiya kam se kam 3d face scanner toh dete kam se kam mind satisfied hota chalo biometric system ko upgrade kiya

par yahan samsung ne biometric option ko hi degrade kardiya yahan pe 😂
Others
Maine isliye bola this is not for S20 users.