Original topic:

The everlasting devices

(Topic created on: 12-06-2020 01:29 AM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Hi guys ,
Have been hearing that samsung products are good but are not durable and this misunderstanding is there amongst most of the poeple who havent used Samsung devices yet. 
I had Galaxy Note 8 as emergency backup even after buying Note 10 Plus . And some mishappening happened with my Note 10 Plus and for next 8 months Note 8 a 2 year old device was my companion with absolutely every thing i needed from Samsung notes to Samsung pass storing all the data i had on my new device earlier. Recently i siwtched to Note 20 Ultra and the transition was smooth as Note Series has interface of its own with amazing S Pen and supporting features and applications . I still have my Note 8 in perfectly working condition as my emergency device even after 3 years and becoming 4 generation old Galaxy Note device.
Similarly i have Galaxy Watch 3 but my Gear S from 2014 has been my daily companion qnd style statement accessory for last 6 years though it is difficult to find supporting accessory for same but it works perfectly even now . All Samsung products are a true masterpiece in engineering that combines innovation with durability if handled properly. Its hard to say bye to devices that refuse to give up. GALAXY DEVICES ARE MADE FOR CUSTOMERS. 

1 Comment
Khus87
Beginner Level 2
Others
Very Nice and Great
0 Likes