What do you think is the formula to a good phone ?
comment your preference for the specs listed below.
#the affected subject will be described within '*'.
1. Screen Size 5, 5.5 or 6.
*comfort in mobility and overall experience*
2.Battery capacity 3500ma, 4000ma or 5000ma.
*effects thickness and weight*
3.Front camera punch hole or sliding.
*the thickness and cost will be affected*
4. Camera position left, middle or right (for both).
*covers a portion of the media content*
4. 12, 18 or 30 watt fast charging.
*the longevity of the battery degrades the higher the watt*
5. Back camera setup 1, 2, 3 or 4.
*unnecessary set of camera that you never use and increases the cost*
6. Camera quality 12, 20, 48, 64, or 108 MP.
*affects the cost and 20 MP is optimal for photos even better than 108 MP because your high end processor cannot actually handle such high numbers of pixels*
7. Finger print sensor side, back or indisplay.
*side fingerprint are accurate, fast, easy and less cheaper*
8. Back material glass, plastic or aluminium.
*aluminium is more durable and cheaper also it makes it possible for the phone to be thinner in thickness*
9. Processor 600, 700 or 800 series qualcomm processor.
*it should come in both 700 and 800 series processor*