Original topic:

The Most UnTalked Topic- Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 11:34 AM)
Harsh0611
★★
Options
Others
Yes You Heard It Right. In Community we usually talk about Samsung mobile and Samsung watches but we never talked about Samsung Smart TV.

Firstly, when it comes to Display there's no competition with Samsung. Samsung produces the best in class Display in the whole industry. I own a Samsung 43 inch Smart TV, from that I Can say the Display is the best. I am in love with TV. I also have 3 Samsung Smart TV's they too have the best Display. And Now comes the Picture Quality, I am in love with it. It is Like keep on sitting infront of TV watch amazing content on Various apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar etc. Picture Quality I Gurantee You all No brand can match Picture Quality of Samsung TV. 

Now Comes the Connectivity. The Best Thing Of Samsung Smart TV's is the Smart Things App. That app totally replace the Remote. Without need of any IR Sensor Our phone becomes the remote. That's amazing. 

The Remote Desktop features lets you connect with Laptop or PC and it helps in doing the work on Much Bigger screen

In TV My First and Last Choice is Only Samsung. That's not I am Saying because I am Brand Ambassador but this review is from my personal experience. My Cousin owns 
Sony Smart TV he said when comes to my place, says to exchange your Samsung TV with my Sony one😂😂. He is in love with my TV. That Moment made me Feel Happy that I am A Brand Ambassador Of The Best Brand. Amazing Samsung 😍😍

2 Comments
Raja1236
Active Level 10
Others
Nice Post
0 Likes
Others
Thanks Bro😊
0 Likes