Original topic:

T.Nagar service center- Worst experience

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 05:03 AM)
Akipeed
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Since I have bought my Note 20 on T.nagar my default near service center is t.nagar. I have went there before for A30 issues, while I call they said that Motherboard has been changed so i can come and collect my mobile. But when I went there they i got shocked they dint changed it, when I ask they r replying very lethogically that we will change after 10 days then why the hell they told me to come then? I should have shouted at that time itself but I politely came. So again for this Note 20 issue i went to this store which is my unluck. This service center is worst to the core. Kindly close it, the manager told that samsung is following govt guidelines and the temperature is as per the guidelines but when we asked him to show the guidelines he dint. Even if it is a 1000 rs mobile or a 1 lakh mobile, don't make the customer to beg after you. If you can't provide some good service pls mention while we buy so we will never buy it ever.  Or don't give assurance that you will take care of the samsung product issues which is bought by the customers. You guys are only concentration on selling your product but not caring and eradicating the complaints from customers at all.
0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes