lanterblog
Beginner Level 2

Ok so here comes the first review of this phone. Ordered on the first day of its sale and received on 3rd day. Indeed its a big and bulky phn but easy to handle. Few highlights:
1. Seamless fingerprint scanner. I hv heard tht recent samsung phns have ths issue , however i dnt see any in ths phn. Its as gud as my past phns Asus 6z and Vivo v15pro. Side fingerprint scanner on the power button really makes it stylish and too easy to handle as well.
2. Camera quality is really gud **bleep** many features which luks tempting which im yet to explore. Even in dim light it scores quite well. Have all latest features like slow mo, 10x zoom, focus lens, panorma view and other added features. I have been using this phone camera for my xtremehindi website photos. And my audience is loving it.
3. Battery ofcourse was the highlight while buying ths phn. I received this phn at 43%. And even after a rigorous 3 hr session of data transfer and apps installation it still holds at 33%. I believe it gonna last 2 days easily **bleep** heavy net usage , mild games and gud 2 hrs of talk time.
4. Luks wise it does seem premium despite a plastic back.
5. Wonderful touch and a decent processimg speed. I tried playing 7-8 apps at the same time and it never hanged or lagged despite 50% memory up. Yet to try on heavy games though.
6. Front cam does spoil the fun while watching full screen videos, like a small black dot bt can be lived **bleep**.
7. No headphones in the box.
8. C to C charging cable capable of reverse charging too.