Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and operate them simultaneously.
- Configure the settings of devices, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Devices can be used together by inviting others to the place where the device is registered.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimised for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
There is section of How to use, where you can learn and get tutorials of using various IOT devices with smartThings application.
To use SmartThings, follow the following steps:
Here's a brief overview of the SmartThings application, and how the UI looks.