Original topic:

Sim Application

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 10:50 AM)
TMan296
Options
Others
I downloaded the new August update for s21 ultra  and saw that this app was downloaded.

Everytime me I click something in the app, this pops up. Can anyone who speaks Arabic let me know what that is. 
13 Comments
Saliver7SKy
Active Level 4
Others
تطبيق الخط القديم بس الأيقونة جديدة
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Others
I am also seeing this app for my second sim.
ameerasharf
Active Level 5
Others
Google translateScreenshot_20210831-121905_Translate_59173.jpg
Others
Thanks bro, Idk why they have it pop up when they have the Etisalat app itself.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Others
Hey Tman, 🙂
That's our cool sim applications app. May be just switched to a new icon.
The message says to press 1 for My accounts and 2 for Etisalat rewards. No matter what you press, I think the rest of the communications will be through sms.
Others
Oh interesting, don't get the point of it but yeah thanks.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Others
Anyway, in such instances you can just take a screenshot and then open google assistant to translate the screenshot.
If you use gestures for navigation, swipe inwards from any of the bottom corners(if using buttons, Press and hold home button) > Then tap google lense > Tap the screenshot > Tap translate icon.
Others
Alright next time, I forgot about Google lens, thanks for the heads up. Was trying to use Samsung translate from the edge toolbar by extracting the text but it didn't work.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Others
That method also works there, but not on the screenshots. (Try it without taking screenshots)
Text extraction works only for the texts on the UI. But if you need it from screenshots and images you need google lense.