Original topic:

Sharing my Samsung Members Star Journey with you πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 09:46 PM)
YashAgarwal
β˜…β˜…
Options
Others
Hey Samsung Community Members how are you all, so I've completed more than 2 years as Samsung Members Star and I want to share my journey till now soooo letss gooo...

Starting on this community in 2019 as a Samsung Members helping each of you here , there was lot of ups and down solving so many queries providing best solutions , or helping many of you , not even this you guys are so awesome and supportive too, I've made so many new friends learn a lot from many of you.

And then on one day I got this message from one of our beloved admin, I'm selected as Samsung Members Brand Ambassador, and I just woke up at that time and crying, like I was now the part of one of the Biggest tech giant, and this couldn't be done without you members to thankyou so much.

In my recent journey I've got multiple invitation from Samsung for their events
I enjoyed a lot many of them are online and many of them offline event

This was at Samsung R&D institute Noida

Even some of them I'm not able to attend due to my studies and college but still I'm able to manage everything.

Here's Epic event Invitation

Even we've done multiple catchup calls with other Samsung Members Stars and that was so much fun, this one is another great family vibing so much , discussion about so many problemsπŸ˜‚ and shaping the future of Samsung Members by providing multiple feedbacks and even adding many of your feedbacks too, to make this community more fun and cool.

And this was the another letter given by Samsung as on our hard work we've done here. So far this journey was so awesome and beautiful, even learn a lot about many new multiple devices too.
Letter from Samsung Senior VP

Even featured by Samsung India multiple time on their handels too that was so awesome when you get featured. The Galaxy Foldables is really an amazing devices ever I've used and I'm keep using it.
Featured on Samsung India handels

And this was one of the biggest featured with among all of Samsung Members Stars globally. And that was truly epic when you're on global screens of Samsung I've never imagined I would be there too, but I'm there , can anyone one find me the pictureπŸ˜‚ let me know in comments.
Featured Globally

A quote letter from Samsung Team

Galaxy Foldable Unpacked.

So far my journey was so beautiful, Don't worry I'm no going anywhere keep continuing my support towards this community, but this couldn't be possible with you, you guys were the real Samsung Members stars who supports me a lot so I'm great thankful to all of you, and you guys keep in touch by or any questions or queries you can DM me too I'll always try my best to get best possible results for you.

And I hope many more to come in future, and you guys also keep supporting this community like you do as always be rocking. We're now 400+ members community and that's so amazing for me, I'm happy to see you guys liked my work. And in future I hope you guys keep supporting me like that.

You know you're awesome keep smiling always.

This is for now thanks again Samsung Members

Yash Agarwal β€’ Samsung Members Star 

87 Comments
Others
🀣🀣 thanks
hdoniv
Active Level 10
Others
way to go yash
..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Others
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ