Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Security Patch released

(Topic created on: 11-06-2021 10:37 PM)
P0z
Active Level 4
Options
Others
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I must say, as a first time Sasung buyer. I remain horrified at the way things work. There is a general problem with using dual messages on Samsung, this has been an issue for months. Since buying the devices, I have been the recipient of two updates. None of which sort out the know problem. 

Then I'm not afforded the chance to test any of the OneUI 4 beta versions, maybe they would have resolved my known problem.

Shocking 
14 Comments
P0z
Active Level 4
Others
I can't use any of that information, I lost about a year worth of chats, media and the works. But still I can do anything on the duplicated whatsapp. I can't even change the chat background
0 Likes
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
Then consider using WhatsApp business
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 9
Others
Android doesn't function like Apple when it comes to software development where its end to end control. This is open source software and you will usually select a number of users and regions to test it before rolling out. Same thing happens in Windows, you have to get access as an insider before testing and wait for approval.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Make a backup of your data then Factory reset the phone and try again. I am sure part of the User Data or settings are corrupted. Also grant whatsapp the necessary permissions like storage which is required to store statuses and media. Grant storage permission manually if it does not automatically in Settings>Apps>Whatsapp>Permissions
0 Likes
P0z
Active Level 4
Others
I have tried this, nothing actually works. I am thinking this is a software problem on the phone it's self. I did the same thing on an Galaxy A 32 and it worked seamlessly. Maybe I should get a phone phone replacement and this maybe fixed. I reset to factory settings twice, I have watched countless YouTube videos ( mainly from India) and nothing seems to work.
0 Likes