Original topic:

Secure folder or scam

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 09:44 AM)
Soru123
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I tried to use secure folder by samsung for some imp docs, after thrice i came to know whatever you put in that folder image, docs, file....all will disapear in one day and even not come in original place spacialy images, thats mean this secure folder doing this to take data of client and vanish them. This folder is not at all secure or may be kind of **bleep**, even your data loss ia also which you not able to recover. Really feel type cheted after use that and not at all safe.
15 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Others
Hey , I am using secure folder from many years . And and i have kept my important documents in that from day 1. And I have changed many phones . And easily my secure folder data got sync with my new phone when i enter the same samsung account.
0 Likes
Others
Not any more samsung ends sync service for secure folder now you can only restore your old data. No new backup you can make. Now data is locally available in your device only.
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Others
Bro its available in my s21 ultra...i did it recently
0 Likes
Others
There is no option for the backup data.

When you remove secure folder and reinstall it then you can see the notice for the same i tell you in above msg.Screenshot_20210916-102427_Secure Folder.jpg
Others
Can you tell us which device u are using and your secure folder is disappear or your files ?
0 Likes
Soru123
Active Level 1
Others
A50 and files only.
0 Likes