Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

SamsungCloud : Backup Files

(Topic created on: 08-16-2020 11:50 AM)
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Hello there. I really need your help. Specifically from the ones who has really great knowledge about tech.
I wanna know... How can I restore my previous backup files from SamsungCloud ? I made a mistake. I was going to restore my backup files but I mistakenly chose backup again. And that backup is being replaced with my actual previous backup. Please help me out. That previous backup contains my most important call logs, contacts, messages. Please help me out.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
once you login ur gmail and enable auto sync its auto restore brother just enable auto sync and check after few minutes

View solution in context

19 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
did you try to back up?
0 Likes
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
I took backup 15 minutes ago before resetting my device & I needed to restore that backup. But I mistakenly took another backup after resetting my device. And my older backup gone. 😥
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
🤔🤔🤔
just go to restore and check first size before restore
is restore size is equal to previous backup?
0 Likes
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
No the original backup has been replaced by the new one having nothing in contacts, messages & call logs.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
by the way call logs, contacts restore when you login into gmail and enable auto sync except messages
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
it's not 😔
0 Likes
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
At least I found call logs for God's sake.
How to restore it?
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
once you login ur gmail and enable auto sync its auto restore brother just enable auto sync and check after few minutes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
or just click on specific option that you want
0 Likes