Original topic:

Samsung user to Brand Ambassador ... My Story

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 03:16 PM)
Options
Others
I am Dr. Anjani Kumar Kode MBBS, MS ENT. I am a 55 year old. I am an ENT Surgeon practicing in my own set up in Anantapur, a district headquarter in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. I am an active member in many associations in Anantapur like Indian Medical Association, Andhra Pradesh Nursing Homes Association, Rotary Club, Officers Club, etc., 

Me and my better half Dr. Padma Juturu

I appreciate and consider myself lucky to have seen many revolutionary innovations from...
telegrams to SMS/ emails.., 
big black and white televisions 📺 to sleek OLED televisions 🖥️ ...
big land line phones ☎️📞to very handy smartphones 📱..., 
the list goes on...
My education, profession, family, enthusiasm and dedication helped me appreciate and enjoy all these gadgets.
I still remember my first desktop in 1998 which had a 4GB hard disk and ran on windows 98 OS. 
Though I am not a tech person by profession, my eagerness and ardor made me keep myself just as up to date as the next generation. 

My hobbies and passion are Driving and Photography. A long drive with my wife in our Mercedes GLC 220 from Kanyakumari to Kashmir with the latest Samsung phone in my hand is still an unfulfilled desire of mine. We are planning to make it happen once the COVID-19 pandemic subsides...

The secret of my health and fitness 💪 is lawn tennis 🎾 which I love and play everyday. 

Me and my tennis court... where I got most of my insectphotography tooo around it

Coming to my association with Samsung, my first Samsung mobile phone was an SGH R220 followed by Galaxy S DUOS. My first Samsung smartphone was A Galaxy S2. The Distributor of Samsung Electronics and Home appliances in Anantapur is my best friend. So my hospital and home is filled with all Samsung products only... 

My journey from a normal Samsung phone user to proud Samsung Members Brand Ambassador started when my hobby of photography with DSLR cameras became a passion, when I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus 3 years back. It was a very handy phone with a great camera. 

S8 plus capture

S8 plus capture

The applause and acclamation I received from my friends and family for the photos that I took from that phone, made me more avid. This enthusiasm led to me upgrading my phone from S8 to S10 plus and then to S20 Ultra... 
 I was introduced to Samsung Members in May 2020.., a great platform which not only gave me the opportunity to express my passion, but also a chance of meeting experts and people talented in many areas.

Day by day improvisation and improvement, (thanks to the Samsung Members platform), resulted in Samsung Team members / Admins taking a notice of me. This led to an invitation from the team to be a Samsung Brand Ambassador, which I accepted wholeheartedly. 

This was followed by me attending the Galaxy UNPACKED 2021 Event live as one of the 190 brand ambassadors from 21 countries all over the world... 
Representing the Indian team is the greatest achievement in my journey with Samsung so far. 

I love the cameras in Samsung phones and the revolutionary improvements year after year. 

S8 plus capture

S10 Plus capture...

S20 Ultra capture...

As a new BA, I will strive to reach newer heights and contribute to the community to the best of my abilities. 

Thank you 😊👍
84 Comments
thekkartik
Active Level 4
Others
I'm also trying to be a ambassador.
Can i get some tips?
Others
Gud Mrng Karthik...
hope you have gone through my storyline... I never expected my self to be a BA on this members board... it was surprising.
I was sincerely posting my pictures with relevant information and commenting others.., learning and giving suggestions...
so... a team, above is observing our deeds and efforts...
doing anything useful for the community on this platform is being recognized, appreciated and awarded...
that's all... hope you liked my tips...

PS: you just go through all my posts once... you may get an idea 💡...
that's all I can suggest 😉😌🙂
thekkartik
Active Level 4
Others
Thank you so much sir for guiding.
I will try to help more and kore people in my community.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
Congratulations !
Others
thank you very much Timon 😊👍
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
congratulation sir! i am very happy that such a big personality here🙏🙏👍👍👍👍
Others
thank you sooooo much Eshan 😊👍
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
🙏🙏🙏

1610992363079.gif

Albugoo
Expert Level 5
Others
many many congratulations again sir....
......nice to read your journey it's really impressive that how you are taking profession and passion together 😊😊🤗🤝🤝🙏