Original topic:

Samsung's Pro Video Mode 🎦

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 03:49 PM)
Foxhound
Options
Others
Hello! Today in this post I'll be talking about the Samsung's Pro Video mode which recently made its re debut in the S20 series and the Galaxy Z Flip and also via the New OneUi 2.1 for the S10 and the Note 10 series!

The Menus!

So when you open up the Pro video mode you see a very familiar menu via the Pro mode camera with toggles at the top as well at the bottom of the screen.
The top toggles includes settings like Focusing Matrix, Resolution, Flash and settings
Tbe down toggle includes settings like ISO adjustment, Shutter speed, Picture Profile, Focusing Mode, White Balance and the Exposure Meter.
So lets Hop into the toggles and I'll try to explain what each does in easy words.

Understanding The Toggles of Pro Video

1. The ISO Toggle

Well In simple words ISO is camera settings which allows you to darken or brighten up the pictures or videos. As you increase yhe ISO the picture or video would become more brighter but loose clarity. A good practice is setting up the shutter speed before adjusting the ISO. The Minimum ISO is 50 and the Maximum goes upto 3200. You should try to shoot in minimum ISO for maximum period of time to preserve clarity.
Low ISO can be used to shoot scenarios like the Disco theme parties, Cityscape or lights or the recently held announcement for Lighting up a dia for 9 minute by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi which only highlights light souces with a very minimal background.

2. The Shutter Speed

In this setting you can adjust the shutter speed. This setting is to be used in combination with ISO settings. So if it is darker outside you can increase the shutter speed and if it is bright you need to decrease to prevent over exposed videos. It goes down till 1/24000 of a second till 1/30 of a second. Morever in this setting you can also toggle down the apeture setting from F1.5 to F2.4. For brighting F1.5 and for Lighter use F2.4

3. Picture Profile

The next settings is the picture profile in which you could toggle up the diffrent settings like the video shadows, tint, contrast and saturation. It is currently disabled for the S10 and Note 10 series but may be enebled in future updates

4. Focusing

The next setting is focusing mode. You can toggle ot for macro mode when to toggle on the left and infinity mode when you toggle on the right.
You can create beautiful zoom in blur or zoom oht blur videos using this toggle.

5. Color Temperature

You can adjust the white balance in your photos. The white balace goes all way down till 2300K till 10000K. K is denoted by kelvins. There are presets for reference like 2800k for Halogen, 4000k for lumicent/florescent, 5500k for daylight, 6500k for cloudy.

6. Exposure Meter

The last bottom toggle is rhe exposure meter. It is enebled when the shutter speed is set on auto. Using this you can manually adjust the Exposure. The ISO and Shutter changes according to the exposure. 
Moreever you should try to bring the Exposure to 0.0 to shoot perfect videos

The top toggle includes
A. Flash - On Off or Auto Mode
B. Ratio - 9:16, 1:1 or Full
C. Metering - Centre focused or Multi focused
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

now i am mad with this samsung 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

Samsung is not providing what we deserve to have it 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

i am completely on jealous mode 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

Samsung should provide this s9 and note 9 users I am demanding this feature from last year but Samsung isn't listening 

SINGH4
Active Level 6
Others
Amazing post buddy!! Just a request pls post it in the tech talks section,

THANKS
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
okay
0 Likes