Samsung members

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 04:13 AM)
Dart
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I tried to register my phone s23 ultra
& And watch 5 pro to my samsung account

I logged in my samsung account & All my registration attempts is fail through samsung members app,
I contacted samsung customer service then
I used the provided link by them for product registrationhttps://www.samsung.com/ae/support/your-service/main/

Entered all info needed and uploaded proof of purchase
And thats it...

Nothing ,,, registered device = 0 ( zero )

Both in samsung account and Samsung members app

5 Comments
fasalu976
Active Level 5
Others
• Keep the Watch and phone close > turn on Bluetooth for both devices > wait for devices to connect.

• For new phone: Open Settings > General > Connect to new phone > Continue to reset your watch.

• Next, install and open the necessary watch app on phone > wait for app to find watch > select watch > follow prompts

If you’re trying to connect your Samsung watch to the phone you initially used to set it up, the two devices should connect if they are both on, have Bluetooth enabled, and there isn’t too much wireless interference.

Here’s how to connect a Samsung watch to the phone that you originally used to set it up:

JUMP TO A SECTION

• Connecting to My Phone

• Connecting to a New Phone

• Why Won't My Watch Connect?

• Frequently Asked Questions

What to Know

• Keep the Watch and phone close > turn on Bluetooth for both devices > wait for devices to connect.

• For new phone: Open Settings > General > Connect to new phone > Continue to reset your watch.

• Next, install and open the necessary watch app on phone > wait for app to find watch > select watch > follow prompts.

This article explains how to connect a Samsung Galaxy Watch to your phone.

If you have a new, unused watch, you’ll need to set up your Samsung Galaxy Watch from scratch.

How Do I Connect My Samsung Watch to My Phone?

When you set up a Samsung Galaxy Watch, the process includes connecting the watch to a phone. You can connect your watch to a different phone in the future, but it can only connect to one phone at a time. That means your watch needs to be backed up and reset before you can connect it to your phone unless you’re trying to connect it to the phone you initially used to set the watch up in the first place.

If you’re trying to connect your Samsung watch to the phone you initially used to set it up, the two devices should connect if they are both on, have Bluetooth enabled, and there isn’t too much wireless interference.

Here’s how to connect a Samsung watch to the phone that you originally used to set it up:

• Place the phone and the watch close together.

• Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth.

• Turn on the watch’s Bluetooth.

Open Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.

• The watch will connect to the phone.

Here’s how to connect a Samsung watch to a phone:
JUMP TO A SECTION

• Connecting to My Phone

• Connecting to a New Phone

• Why Won't My Watch Connect?

• Frequently Asked Questions

What to Know

• Next, install and open the necessary watch app on phone > wait for app to find watch > select watch > follow prompts.

This article explains how to connect a Samsung Galaxy Watch to your phone.

If you have a new, unused watch, you’ll need to set up your Samsung Galaxy Watch from scratch.

How Do I Connect My Samsung Watch to My Phone?

When you set up a Samsung Galaxy Watch, the process includes connecting the watch to a phone. You can connect your watch to a different phone in the future, but it can only connect to one phone at a time. That means your watch needs to be backed up and reset before you can connect it to your phone unless you’re trying to connect it to the phone you initially used to set the watch up in the first place.

• Place the phone and the watch close together.

• Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth.

• Turn on the watch’s Bluetooth.

Open Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.

• The watch will connect to the phone.

If they don’t connect, check the Galaxy Wearable or Galaxy Watch app on your phone. If the watch isn’t listed as a
0 Likes
fasalu976
Active Level 5
Others
Here’s how to connect a Samsung watch to a phone:

• Swipe up from the main watch face.

• Tap Settings.

• Tap General.

• Tap Connect to new phone.

• If you want to retain settings and other data from your watch, tap Back up data and follow the prompts on your phone.

This is optional. If you don’t have the phone you originally used to set up your watch, skip this step.

• Tap Continue.

• Your watch will factory reset itself in preparation for connecting to a new phone. Set your watch down, and pick up the phone you want to connect.

• Download and install the Galaxy Wearable (Android) or Galaxy Watch (iPhone) app.

• Tap Start.

On iOS, tap START THE JOURNEY.

• Wait for the app to locate your watch, and tap Galaxy Watch when it appears.

• Tap Pair.

• Tap Sign in.

• Tap Continue.

You will need to create a Samsung account at this point if prompted.

• Tap Continue.

• Tap Allow.

• Tap Agree.

• Wait for the watch to connect.

• Tap Continue, or sign in to Google if prompted.

• Tap Next if you backed up your watch data in step five, or Skip if you didn’t.

• Tap Restore.

If you didn’t back up your watch, you will skip this step.

• Wait for the app to restore your backup.

• Your Samsung watch is now connected.

0 Likes
Dart
Active Level 1
Others
I have issue on samsung products registration not a watch connectivity
0 Likes
Dart
Active Level 1
Others
I am trying to register Samsung products into my samsung account..... Not connecting phone with the watch ..Screenshot_20230228_022556_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes