Original topic:

Samsung m31 wifi not work properly

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 06:03 PM)
GouravKarwanje1234
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I use samsung m31 6/128 ... I have  a problem with my wifi connection with router . .. my wifi will auto disconnect always. What is the problem?? Plaza solve this issue......
2 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
try one by one it will help you lot

1. Forget all WIFI devices which were connected earlier.
Again turn on WIFI> Scan> and try to connect.

2. Or click on "add network "and try to add manually.
If after all settings if won't work then

3. Reset network settings (Scroll down notification panel >Settings>General Management>Reset >Reset network settings)

If even after above settings not resolved then do below option to check

4. Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks>WIFI).
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Wi-Fi" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Forget the Network:-Go to apps screen >Settings >Connections > Wi-Fi >Wi-Fi network >Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

>> Tap on Settings> Tap on General Management> Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes