Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 09:20 AM)
DumisaniM
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Guys I'm not sure how yall feel about the updated Samsung keyboard, but I find it not meeting my expectations...the one on UI3/ Androind 11 and previous versions was much better and flexible. This new one needs one to have predictive text on to have word correction and then have that eyesore suggestive bar on top of the keyboard. Personally I find it annoying. The red highlights made things easier...considering that sometime I type township slang and Grammaly will still suggest or auto correct it and the I still have to cancel and retype whatever I wanted....it is super annoying!!! 
7 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Others
Why do you use the standard keyboard. Use SwiftKey or Gboard for it to learn your language. It won't autocorrect you, I use SwiftKey myself on multiple devices so it's as easy as logging in and continuing
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Others
I use the samsung keyboard, in the past, I was using swiftkey. I don't remember why i changed, but since I started using the goodlock modules to modify my keyboard and make it unique, I could never use a regular keyboard again. Keys café has changed my keyboard game by a lot.
0 Likes
DumisaniM
Active Level 4
Others
I never liked those keyboards...Swiftkey and GBoard, I am a fan of Samsung or iPhone keyboard. I traded my Huawei for Samsung because of the Keyboard.
0 Likes
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Others
For years I have been using Swiftkey and Fleksy, few years back started using Gboard,2 years ago I met Samsung Keyboard I ignored it ,only now after updating software i decided to give it a try and so far it's fantastic as text prediction is so accurate it's like the Keyboard reads my mind 😀
Jill890
Beginner Level 2
Others
Super beyond annoying
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
I tend to alternate between keyboards. But so far I've been on the Samsung keyboard and I'm loving it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Thus device is not reliable it'll type wrong letter n the screen will be showing what you don't want. Like typing numbers while you press letters visa versa I've just the phone last year October
0 Likes