Samsung gulf and Kuwait

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 05:28 PM)
DhariAlHArbi
Active Level 3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung management

Thanks for your support with my previous email
Samsung gulf has contacted me and explained market issues with Kuwait and promised me that will provide customisable versions of Z Fold2
 BUT they contacted me Today and told me that they cannot do anything for my main issues and cannot provide z fold 2 the customised one and they will provide it in the future (MAYBE not promised )
So.. I will lose the pre order privileges if i wait for them as the pre order policy 

I was  promoted every new galaxy family to all my friends and families and let them switch to the company with happiness..
And i was happy Samsung customer since 1996 to 2019 even with small pre order issues 

after that Nobody listen to us and my happiness ruined with every new pre order ( s20 ultra, note 20 ultra, tap s7+ and my favourite line foldable mobile z-fold2) 
I didn't bought the Note 20 ultra and this my first time to skip a note device because of the color issue and not respected our choices 

Again i am very disappointed.. after 21-sep-2020 if i cannot get z fold 2 with customised like any customer in the world  i will stop using any new Samsung device in the future 
I am very sad and hopeless
Sorry Samsung 
I am writing this msg with love and sadness 

Best regards 

0 Comments