Original topic:

Samsung galaxy f62

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 01:02 PM)
Vikasporwal
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Wtf?? 
The company is completely down on the loot, so much so that the price of any other brands does not fall as much as Samsung dropped, that too, in no time did I say that it was useless to make Samsung useless. 

46 Comments
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Others
Just because the f62 have so many issues and samsung fooled the customers now before its too late samsung just wants to empty its warehouses beacause if the real problems of this handset got reveal then it will be a big loss to samsung
Problems with f62=
1. No carrier aggregation
2. Heat up issue
3. Camera issues (low light photography and 64mp camera quality is just trash)
4.not at all speedy processor having lags in games sometimes apps got crashed.
5. Serious network issues.(not an carrier aggregation problem)
6.battery not as good as 7000mah
7.weight
8. Display 60hz refresh rate really even 15k priced phone provide 90hz refresh rate.
These are the issues faced by 90% of the users and am also one of them using f62 8gb variant which I brought for 25k now samsung just dumping these phones to recover its cost that's it
0 Likes
Saiteja1505
Active Level 3
Others
Lockdown may also have been the problem... As many places are under complete lockdown due to increase in cases... The sales may have dropped drastically over these days. So, maybe they're trying to clear the stock as very less people have access to online shopping.
0 Likes
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Others
Well I don't think so because they gave a drastic drop of price which can affect them only its not about clearing stocks bit problem in chipset bro let's see how to gonna be.👍🤙
0 Likes
Saiteja1505
Active Level 3
Others
For the lack of gaming performance of F62, the company has launched an update for Game Optimization Service just yesterday. Gaming is really a lot better than before now..😃
0 Likes
AjStark
Active Level 3
Others
It better work
0 Likes
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Others
Koi update aya hai kya bhai may me?? Gaming se related?? Kyunki mere me koi uodate show nahi ho raha.
0 Likes
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Others
What is this game optimization service ,how to use that?
0 Likes
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Others
Google pe jao bro game optimization services type karo samsung ka software hai uska update aya hai use update karo
0 Likes
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Others
Game sahi chal raha ab ?
0 Likes