Active Level 3
Options
Others
I have a battery drain problem
Overnight it's drain 10%,does anyone have this issues 
I have purchased at may 9 only i was disappointed by this battery drain
It's not like an 7000mah
I have m21 it drain only 1% or 2% overnight of 8hrs,but F62 ๐Ÿ“ฑ drain 10%
What Issue is this wheather( battery ๐Ÿ”‹ or software โšก)
Till now using only dark mode 
What's the solution???????

8hrs overnight drained 10%
Used only in dark mode
I have turned OFF
Location,wifi,AOD,gestures,data,auto sync,

56 Comments
YashD1799
Active Level 1
Others
I had the same issue.
Battery calibration as well as using power saving mode with limited apps option enabled has helped me. I clear ram using samsung inbuild cleaner before turning on battery saver.Battery drain is only 2% overnight now.
0 Likes
RajaRP
Active Level 4
Others
same problem bro. my f62 consumes 1% for 1 hr.

I am getting 12 hours SOT with 36 hours usage. I think for those 36 hours, something must have drained battery 30% atleast. otherwise my f62 would have given 4 hours more SOT
0 Likes
Ansh_uuu
Active Level 3
Others

I have been using f62 around 20 days have faced problem regarding heating battery draining and it is still there. I have tried each and every way to resolve this issue but it doesn't help me out. My f62 gets heated automatically with even using it when my mobile data is turned on then it realized that this phone has problem with net connectivity that whenever phone gets connected with data it drains too quick along with lots of heating towards its camera panel. 

I have tested this phone with mobile data turned off it takes only 15% battery for playing movies for 3.5 hrs back to back without heating a bit. Then I realized that the issue is related to data connectivity whenever it's on it drains like hell heats like hell 

0 Likes
JawaharF62
Active Level 3
Others
I have battery drain without usage of 8hrs it drain 10% overnight ๐ŸŒ™
I have turned off all as per the Samsung battery tips,but no changes
0 Likes
JawaharF62
Active Level 3
Others
At night without usage how much percentage of battery it drain at 8hrs
if u turned off data,
0 Likes
John J
Active Level 6
Others

Lots of battery drain in spite of very controlled used. I have a detailed thread of all possible options used to find the issue. Finally the back case has come off at the bottom edges and at the volume button. Phone is packed in its box and waiting for service center to open after lockdown restrictions.

I had to go back to my Asus ze601kl 6" 5yr old phone. This device runs on 3000mah battery  for 1 day and 12 hr. Now its running for a day. 

I'm getting the same usage on this 7000mah F62, using all the same apps that I had for last 5 years. Verdict is that the UI 3.1 new update is definite faulty. So many users of the F62 is posting again and again for help. 

0 Likes
JawaharF62
Active Level 3
Others
Yes ,i don't know what's the problem whether software or battery,
My old zenfone 3 is better than F62 optimization even though after 3 years of battery usage also overnight my Asus drain 3-5% only of 2600mah
edwinmvc143
Beginner Level 2
Others

I purchased F62 on 2021 June 4th from Flipkart and I too had this same battery drain issue around 12% - 15% I have asked for a replacement and waiting for the new one. just to specify - no third party apps were using or controlling my battery, I was regularly checking that. I called customer care and informed about the issue, the one who attended the call checked my device but he couldn't find any errors. But My Issue Battery Drain Remain unsolved.

0 Likes
JawaharF62
Active Level 3
Others
I too called customer they checked my device all are in normal mode no changes,yesterday I found my battery drain problem in network issue if I use bsnl 3G it drain 10% overnight when I use in bsnl 2G it drain 2 % only overnight
0 Likes
naina_sun
Active Level 1
Others
Battery was 45%full at 11pm at night..and in the morning phone was switched off..bcs of 0% Battery..this happened to me twice..it's just 2 months old phone ...this Samsung galaxy f62 **bleep**
0 Likes