Original topic:

Samsung c9 pro model mobile battery not fast charging. re

(Topic created on: 05-17-2017 08:35 AM)
samreddy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I am recently buy Samsung c9 pr0 model mobile battery not fast charging some times I am very suffering for c9 pro battery charging. how to first charging in sumsung in c9 pro pls tell me
0 Likes
7 Comments
siddh
Active Level 8
Others
throw it on the face of head of service centre
0 Likes
bjpsarkar
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am recently buy Samsung c9 pr0 model mobile battery not fast charging some times I am very suffering for c9 pro battery charging. how to first charging in sumsung in c9 pro pls tell me
0 Likes
mohsinkhan
Active Level 3
Others
charge in switch off mode
0 Likes
Others
check if the fast charging mode is on under battery settings menu
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Others
"""Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1116006
. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. ""
"
0 Likes
saugat
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung U need to improve the quality of the camera. The worst camera I ever used for 37 k .Try to improve it by software update .one plus 3t have much better camera than u and they are rolling nougat update. Learn something from them
0 Likes
lallybhullar
Beginner Level 2
Others
charging prblm not fast charging
0 Likes