Original topic:

Samsung brand ambassador

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 06:28 AM)
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
Hi everyone, 

I'm  S. ROHITH KIRAN and I am a new brand ambassador of samsung members. I was born and brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and i completed my B.Com in Corporate Secretaryship and have finished my MBA in Finance and Marketing. Currently I Am helping my father in his business and i am part time investor in share market too. 

I am tech savvy person and a gadget lover. I love to travel and click photos, not a professional though but learning my tricks.

To say about my bonding with Samsung, which started with my huge crush on Samsung note 7 and I pre-booked it too, but unfortunately that device didn't made due to some problems, then at that time with no choice I choosed iphone 7 and waited for note 8 and thus continued with the samsung devices alone thereafter.

I have joined this community very recently and i love helping people by answering their queries with my knowledge and would love to continue doing so and I haven't attended any samsung event's till now ,but I'm looking forward for the upcoming events 

My past devices :

1. HTC Sensation xe
3. HTC One M7
2. HTC One M8
3. HTC One M9+
4. LG G3 
5. LG G4
6. Iphone 7 

Samsung Devices : 

1. Samsung Galaxy Ace 
2. Samsung S8+ 
3. Samsung Note 8 
4.Samsung Note 9 
5. Samsung S10+ 
6. Samsung M30 
7. Samsung M40 

Samsung Wearables : 

1. Samsung Galaxy Sport 
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch 
3. Samsung Gear IconX
4. Samsung Galaxy Buds 

Well with my history of devices that i have used in the past it must be pretty evident that i am a gadget freak. My love and passion for gadgets has helped me understand these devices well and i hope and assure that i can use my knowledge to help people in our community as a brand ambassador .

Thank You ,

S.Rohith Kiran 
24 Comments
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Others
wow... great. You need any medal for this ? Hope u got already. This is a community ! Not your advertisement space. Also, when i check ur profile, i can see that how earned badges. You have earned all the badges in just 2 days ! And so u got to Brand Ambassador.

I really feel shame on Samsung for this ingenuity in the community !

Why would people care about what all devices u use and what things u do and who are u. No one even cares.

I don't know why u made a post like this in the community. This ain't no self boasting space buddy !

Shame on you dude! .. And shame on Samsung too..
AmanKhanuja
Active Level 6
Others
well said

even buds 2 not launch yet he used already
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Others
Bro As part of this program, I am giving my introduction ,and AmanKhanuja thanks for identifying the mistake ,its not buds 1 and buds 2 ,actually its Iconx and galaxy buds
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
What happened bro? Why so Angry?
0 Likes
madhurasri
Beginner Level 5
Others

Oh there you go.... here goes a award ...... for the most jealous person ..hahaha .. this comment just show how jealous & second class person can comment.... 

If you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all.. 

Samsung doesn't choose its ambassador with no reason... they chose by experience in products, activities of the person & they get to decide.. 

You can't even stand one person's introduction... what human you are ?? 

Buying & using phones are boasting in a smartphone community ?? Oh dude I think this isn't your platform 

Shame on you ... shame on you... chaikkkkk

@xda_in_dev98 

AmanKhanuja
Active Level 6
Others
samsung galaxy buds 2 not launch yet

check your kwnlg first then post anything
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Others
Thanks for identifying the mistake in my post bro ,actually its galaxy buds & iconx and not galaxy buds 1 and 2
0 Likes
Others
Best of luck!
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Others
thank u
0 Likes