Original topic:

Samsung about ur contest

(Topic created on: 12-16-2019 08:30 PM)
boss1234
Active Level 7
Options
Others
What's the use of running contest if people don't work for it also do u people not check the entries because I don't think u do as u have declared a person a winner when they post ripped photos from internet and do not take action stop running contest's or judge fairly. This also goes against ur terms and conditions. Those who agree please like my post and make our voices heard as a community 
7 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
Nothing will change here Bro...You have quoted this now but we have highlighted already many times, but till now no improvement, No action...
Others
3 back to back mail to Samsung, but no response..no action..so, there is no one to trust..really #shamefulSamsung..👍
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
I think you are aware when I posted regarding sharing of Fa.ke Flying Plane from opposite direction on first week of Nov.19, and in that discussion we 6-7 members were there and one Female Member informed us regarding Hd image downloaded and used for the Contest and even the Community Manager interacted in that post too and ensure us to take the action but still no action...And they Selected the same person/Persons as winners...Really Shameful..
Others
That is what more shocking..community manager bhi us conversation ka part tha..and then also, they have selected the same member as a winner..I am really speechless that how this platform is working..there is no ethics..no professionalism.. ab am pretty sure ki ye organisation especially is platform pe jitne hai ye community managers..moderators..they are not professionals..agar professionals hote to inhe pata hota ki business ethics kya hoti hai...literally mere nazro me ye Samsung company gir chuki hai..I have 12 years of work experience and have never seen organization working like this..inspite of my busy schedule I give proper attention to this app and users problem but they don't need people like us..bhai sycophants banne ki bhi limit hoti hai, agar aisa hai then please remove my name as BA aur inme se ya jisko mann ho select ho jao kisi aur BA ko bolkar.. mazak banakar rakh diya hai users ka is company ne..Such a big brand and look at their working culture.
shameful..
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
Bro...this is the link which I am talking about
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Kind-Attention-About-Sharing-Google-s-downl...
I Changed my Mind by not Participating in Such activities after bad Experience with Microsoft Windows Phone Insider Program...At least when I am not part of any activity, I can freely Express my Views or Opinion and not get bound by their Norms when not involve in any such Activity...
Others
@Gst26..bhai kuch ni hona..koi ni bolega...kyunki sabko apni BA ki tag save Karin hai aur ye bhi ab sabko pata chal chuka hai..ki ye result ek aise system ko expose kar raha hai jaha sabkuch corrupt hai..nothing is transparent..his post me community manager ne apne comments bhi diye aur ye jante huai ki galti kaha hui hai..usi ko winner bana diya..really..ab Samsung ko chahieye ki ye platform ko band kar de ya fir ginkar jo 10-12 log hai unk saath contest contest khele/baki events bhi aur khush hote rehe..
Others
Shhhh sab so rahe hain..