Original topic:

Samsung Smartphones

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 10:45 PM)
kevinpatel2996
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
So Guys, I hope You all are enjoying the Samsung Handsets and their Other Products Too.
Here are Some Good News From Past Months,
Samsung India has become the first Smartphone and Consumer Electronics company to achieve $10 billion in revenues in the country, according to the latest regulatory filings made to Registrar of Companies.
And Fact is That From 100% of The Revenue, 60% is from the Sales of Smartphones Handsets. Glad To hear That.
In This So Competitive World of Technology, Samsung is Way Ahead in its Innovation & Development. The Speed at Which Samsung builds, Whole World's Mindset is Changed & Also People's Thinking Changes about Technology.
Share Your Views on This and Also Comment About Your Samsung Smartphone User Exeperience.
Samsung A One Big Family💚

15 Comments
Others
it's good to Listen that our fav brand is doing good ,but personally very much disappointed I purchased A50 in 20k and after the 3-4 month of launching it become 16-17k.hope the readers can understand my feelings....can't explain ....there's no option to cry
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes indeed 2019 s series to m series Samsung made the worst year of this time although sales increased but people have now faced many problems in 2019 Samsung smartphone.
Others
yes u said right,2018 all model was very good. but on later doing competition with mi phone ,they make many model and in all these things they forget about the build quality.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes indeed i enjoy my smartphone s9 I would continue enjoy my s9 even without updates thanks to its build quality and its hardware feature especially with the iris scanner phone feels secure in your eyes instead depending upon the fingerprint scanner security. more over its ip rating heart rate etc all that feature is enjoyable I dont care about android updates anymore s9 is perfect phone for me
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
but certainly I dont enjoy the display design. samsung should have opted for the flat screen rather for the edge screen this creates a very big problem of putting on screen guards I had to settle on screen film due the oleophobic coating it is way more risky to have tempered glass on this kind of phones
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
also may time accidental touches also happens frequently
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
jo forum me photography post kar raha hain...use bolne ki jagah tum like de rahe ho use?...🤣🤣
Others
means
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
forum me kisi ne photography dia to use like mat do....