Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S10 lite Vibration Moter Not Working and battery

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 04:08 PM)
Abdulwaddod
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
"Five or six days ago, I used a local charger. After a few days, I realized my phone's vibration motor is not working. Every Chinese company that makes phones focuses on every component except for the charging system. Charging is one of the most important components in phones, and your phones are not running well with long charging times. Please focus on the charging system and use bigger batteries in phones. Chinese phones are becoming popular in the market, but Samsung is going to make cheaper phones."

5 or 6 days ago i used local charger ofter few days i realize my phone's vibration moter is not working.
Every Chinese companies make phones they focus on every component but charging one of the most component in the phones your **bleep** phones not running good with long charging please focus on charging system and use big battery on phones.
Chinese phones are going top in markets but samsung is going to make cheapest phones.

1 Comment
Others
Charging hàs no relation with vibration mode.

Vibration mode depends how many times it's vibrate
If you received a lot of messages at same time then it's vibrate badly which may be cause damage of module
0 Likes